Friday, February 4, 2011

Some Kind of Beginning

       The past few years have been a crazy, wonderful, adventure. As people have asked questions about my life, I have recognized the outlandishness, as well as the comedy, involved. And the more people laugh, the more I am compelled to create more laughter. The best part - it's all true! Okay, I'll admit to a little poetic license, but the majority of what you will read is complete fact, with maybe just a little exaggeration here and there.

       And since it's a really slow time at work, it's time to start publishing some of this adventure. I'm starting with one of the first stories that I emailed to close friends and family, with lots of giggles in response. From there, I'll go back to the beginning, and fill in the holes with (hopefully) some more laughter.

      Make of it what you will, but know that there is nothing more fun than being able to make fun of yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tinkerbell,
    You write it, I'll read it!
    Great job, keep tapping away!

    ReplyDelete